Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The mall!!!

The mall = A clever little idea that lets you waste all your money in less than 3 hours :)

This morning I went to the mall with my friend, and the weather was not so great. I am terrified of tornadoes, and don't like bad weather at all (not that most people do)! Well apparently today is the only day all week that was supposed to be bad, and it was. Luckily, I was in the mall, and couldn't see or hear anything that was going on outside. We went into a store, and the lights in the mall flickered. That about made me have a heart attack! Anyway, apparently it didn't really storm there, just poured down rain. I spent about all my money, on some pretty neat stuff :) Oh yea, I also got to see my friends' absolutely ADORABLE dog. Overall, I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment