Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CAUTION! MAKE SURE SPEAKERS AREN'T TURNED ALL THE WAY UP!

I think this is the camera I'm getting. I don't remember...
Most likely, this post will show up before the music player will. So to warn you, in a few seconds, Taylor Swift is gonna start playing. And if you happen to have the speakers turned all the way up (As I did a few minutes ago, which is why I'm posting this in the first place. Hahaha), it won't be a very pleasant experience. I am hopefully going to be posting a dress like Taylor Swift thing soon. So watch out for that. In case you haven't noticed, one of my latest obsessions is Taylor Swift.Which brings me to another thing, I am quite obsessive. I am normally always obsessed with something or other. It's not my fault, it's just how I am ;) Right now, my Mamaw is over here baking Christmas cookies with us. My church Christmas program is Sunday, I'm wondering what i will end up wearing... Can't wait to get my camera for Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment