Sunday, January 9, 2011

Massie Block inspired outfits

 Okay, so lately I have been loving the clique movie. So, I decided to create these two Massie inspired looks. I tried to make these as close as I possibly could to the actual outfits she was wearing in the movie, but for some of the items I was obviously not able to find a match  (For instance the sweater. The picture of Massie that I used for outfit 2 was only from the was only from the knee down, so I'm not even sure if she was wearing knee high socks with this outfit, or what kind of shoes she was wearing.)

Massie Block: Look 1 and look 2
Boudicca Ruffle Shirt
$1,205 - barneys.com
Short sleeve tops »

Gift of Gab Top
$58 - modcloth.com
3 4 sleeve sweater »

Falke White wool-blend tights
$31 - net-a-porter.com
White tights »

Vivienne Westwood Croco Mary Jane Shoes
145 GBP - fashion-conscience.com
Melissa flats »

Flower Brooch
$335 - kirnazabete.com
Silk jewelry »

Shimmering Rose Hair Clip
$4.80 - canada.forever21.com
Hair clips accessories »

White Cashmere Beret
41 GBP - black.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. wow this is so different from mine go to my blog popularways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete