Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My top 10 favorite things of January

               
       1. Coach Poppy sneakers
       (These are at the tippy top of my list! I can't wait to get them! They are currently on sale for about $60 at  www.coach.com)   

       2. Dolce & Gabbana: Light blue
       (I don't have this...Yet. I found a sample in Vogue mag and LOVE LOVE LOVED it! I tried it at the                                                   mall today and didn't love it any less :)

Forever 21 

       3. High waisted shorts    
           (I just found some cute ones at Charlotte Russe for about $5)

fredflaire.com
       4. Owl accessories 

       5. Anything bows

       6. Ballet pink shoes
 (I was going to get these today, but they didn't have my size in pink, and I'm not one to compromise when it comes to shoes. I'll probably just get them online, because I can't live without them!)    

coach
       7. Blazers
 (I am in love with this one! It's def to save for, but I'm for sure not going to buy it when it's soon (But not soon enough!) going to be to warm to wear it.)

       8. Audrey Hepburn

       9. This Holly Golightly sleep mask by fredflair.com

       10. www.polyvore.com
    (I am hooked on this site (As you can see from previous posts)! It's a great way to show off your style, or create a work of art to share with your friends :)

  XOXOXOXOXO~ Girlygirl

                

No comments:

Post a Comment