Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ecco Bella review

The products I received to review were the Flowercolor natural liquid foundation (in ivory porcelain), and Flowercolor lipstick (in pink rose).

I'll start off with the foundation. Unfortunately the color I ordered was to dark for me, and it was the lightest color available. If they had it in a lighter color I probably would buy more. It had good coverage and wasn't cakey. I also found that it didn't smell chemically like a lot of foundations. It seems to be moisturizing. When on my skin it felt nice and light.

The lipstick I really liked. it had good pigmentation and felt moisturizing. I also use this as a blush. It smelled like regular lipstick, but I am strangely obsessed with the way lipstick smells, so that's a good thing in my opinion. It seemed to last for a good amount of time.

I liked both products, but I really wish the foundation was available in a lighter color.

No comments:

Post a Comment