Saturday, July 23, 2011

Aussie 3 minute miracle review

I bought 3 minute miracle after it was praised by one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube. 

The first time I used it, I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my hair, but after a few more uses, I decided I couldn't easily live without it.

A while ago, New hair started growing in at the front of my head (due to fallout?). It is frizzy, wavy, and refuses to lay flat. At first when I started using 3 minute miracle, I only put it in the bottom half of my hair, After one time trying it on the upper half as well, The annoying hair was much easier to manage.

My hair is very healthy, and thick. I didn't buy this because my hair was damaged. If you have very oily hair, I would not recommend this, or most other deep conditioners. 

This product makes my hair soft, shiny, and very manageable. 

I use it every time I wash my hair (Even though it's not recommended),  and I love the results. 

The only negative thing I could say about it is that I don't like the smell. Although, I've had people tell me that my hair smelled great after I used it, I personally don't like it. 

Bottom line, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's hair is dry, damaged, or just in need of a good conditioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment