Friday, July 22, 2011

Cure for mosquito bites?

About a week ago I went camping. after being outside for a few hours, I went in the house to wash my face and discovered a huge mosquito bite by my eye (Which was very unsightly). I wanted it gone, asap. 

A while ago I was a Walmart, and bought this facial mask to try by Freeman. 
On a whim, I decided to dab some of the mask onto my mosquito bite, and leave it overnight. 
To my surprise, the next morning my eyesore of a bite was barely visible.

The same camping trip, my 3 year old brother was bitten several times (More than several times..), and after being on for just a few hours, the mask made the mosquito bites much smaller in size (He said they also stopped itching). 

So, if you want a quick way to get rid of pesky mosquito bites, I would highly recommend that you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment