Sunday, July 24, 2011

Look what I got at Michael's today! (A wrap up of my day)







Today, I woke up at about 8, got ready, and went to Church
After church went home, ate lunch, and then went to Michael's crafts with my Mom (We are going to attempt to make a really cool case for my new phone -Which I am getting tomorrow-). We found some of the things we needed, then as we were getting ready to leave it started storming terribly. So terribly, that there was a small crowd of people who were waiting by the doors for the storm to pass before they went out to their cars. It was raining so hard that you could barely see, Storm sirens were going off (Where we were they go off for severe thunderstorms as well as Tornadoes. I don't get it, but they do.), and lightning seemed to be striking dangerously close. 
As we were standing around waiting for the storm to let up, a couple walked past (And out the door. Apparently they didn't mind if they were struck by lightning.) carrying a poster of (My role model) Audrey Hepburn. It was a poster that I had wanted for forever! And It was on clearance. I went back by the posters to see if it was still there, and after a once over the entire section, I decided it wasn't there, and settled (Or so I thought) a large poster of Marilyn Monroe (Don't get me wrong, I love Marilyn, just now as much as I adore Audrey). After I checked out, The same couple who bought "My poster" came back in the store for some reason.   They had been gone for a while and I wasn't expecting them to be back. 
My Lovely Mom knew how much I wanted the Poster, so we went back and she helped me look through all the posters again. After a few minutes, she pulled out a small poster of Audrey (Pic #2) asked it I wanted it, I of course said yes. Then, minutes after that she says "You're going to love me!", I knew what that meant, she had found the poster. And I was more than happy to take it off The store's hands. 

That was pretty much my day, the trip to Michael's lasted to long that it was around 5:00 (I think) When we got home.  
As of right now, I'm just watching "Hometown glory" By Adele On youtube, and writing this post. 

Overall, today was good. 

P.S. I am wondering if I should change my Facebook relationship status to "In love with grandparents' Nordic track", since nothing is official until it's Facebook Official ;) I want that thing for myself, with it's built in fans, cup holders, and automatic incline, it's a far jump from my small "No bells and whistles" treadmill in my parent's bedroom (Which by the way, is a very difficult place to run on behalf of the bamboo blinds which make your head ache, and the room spin when you're running and bouncing up and down). 

Sleeping is no mean art:  for its sake one must stay awake all day.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment