Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques (Natural and Organic) review

Creme foundation

I have been wearing this almost every day. I LOVE IT!
It's easy to blend, it covers well, and a little goes a long way!
I have very pale sensitive acne prone skin, and the color I got is perfect for me! Also, this foundation doesn't bother my sensitive skin, or break me out.
this is my new favorite foundation!

Concealer::


I love this concealer. I don't have dark circles, but I use it under the eyes to even out the tone. Also, as an acne sufferer, this concealer is great. It covers my breakouts relatively well, and doesn't make them worse. This concealer is very easy to blend, and it isn't cakey at all.

Clarifying tonique :
I am obsessed with this stuff! You can find me at any random time, just spritzing this on my face. I use this not only after I wash my face, but also before I put on my makeup, and all through the day just as a refreshment.
I love the herbal smell as well! I would (and will) recommend this to anyone at all!

Pencil eyeliner:


I really like this eyeliner pencil. You have to go over a few times to get it to show up, but once its on its on. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time. I got it in black/brown, and I think it gives that non makeup- makeup look.

Overall, I would recommend these products to any makeup wearing lady on the face of the earth! I am absolutely in love with everything they sent me! I love Lauren Brooke cosmetics!


No comments:

Post a Comment