Friday, December 2, 2011

It's my Birthday in 12 minutes!

Indeed, it is ^.^ 
Though, by the time I finish writing this it will probably already be midnight... 

(10 minutes)

This song is really pretty! 

Yea, I'm just passing time right now haha. 
I really do love this song though.

(8 minutes)

Yesterday I went to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) for my 4th time. It wasn't the group we usually see. I think it was the East coast group, I've always seen the East coast one. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see all my favorite members (Chris Caffery in particular), but they were still amazing! 
Seeing them live in concert always renews my love for them!

As I posted on Facebook Friday, 
"There's nothing like going to a concert where the men dress in tuxedos and have hair longer than a lot of women, people don't know whether to dress like they're going to a rock concert or to go see an orchestra, and old ladies get up and dance like they're in the band."

(2 minutes... Yes, it took me forever to write that last paragraph lol)

I posted my first video on Youtube today. I was so disappointed in the quality though :( I really need to find a good camera for filming!

(1 minute)

I'll miss you, current age! You were awesome! 

(12:00)

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Anna, Happy Birthday to moi!

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
Sarang ha neun -- Anna shi 
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!


Hehe, I'm so mature ;)

Now, I'm going to bed... After I watch one more Super junior music video!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment