Sunday, March 25, 2012

Don't touch my tutu! New NY ballet by OPI collection!


Introducing, the only nail polish collection I've ever freaked out about, The New York Ballet collection by OPI!


(In order from left to right) Pirouette My Whistle,  Don't Touch My Tutu!, Care to Danse?, You Callin' Me a Lyre?,  Barre My Soul and My Pointe Exactly.

I'm a pastel girl. I like vanilla ice cream, dislike sprinkles, and prefer pale pink over "POW!" colors. 
And as much as I adore ballet, what more could a girl like me possibly ask for?

I'll be working hard to get some money so I can buy the whole collection before it's gone, but if I end up only being able to buy a couple, I'm going to get "You Callin' Me a Lyre?", "Barre My Soul" and Possibly  "Care to Danse" or "Don't Touch My Tutu!" (This one just because the name is absolutely adorable!)

"OPI is so excited to work with the New York City Ballet," said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. "The dancers, choreography and costumes provided a wealth of inspiration for a range of soft, feminine hues. The beige, pink and white lacquers bring to mind classic ballet slippers, tutus and leotards, while the sheer lilac and gray add muted color to ballet's traditional pink."

This collection will be available in April, in Professional salons, JCPenny, And Ulta for around $9 a bottle.
I've got it on my calender! Do you?

What do you think of the collection so far? Does it make you want to dance? Or would you rather skip it and go for more vibrant colors?




No comments:

Post a Comment