Friday, December 10, 2010

Music!!!

I just wanted to share some of my favorite (Free!) music listening sites, and some of my current favorite songs with you all. Some free music listening sites that I love are: www.playlist.com, www.grooveshark.com and www.deezer.com. Some people that I have been listening to a lot: Taylor Swift, Michael Buble, Brie Larson, Regina Spektor, and I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any at the moment. Right now I love: Speak now (Taylor Swift, Mean (Taylor Swift), Haven't met you yet (Michael Buble), Can't take it in (Imogen Heap), Fidelity (Regina Spektor), The call (Regina Spektor), Mandy (Jonas brothers), Turn right (Jonas brothers), Hope has wings (Brie Larson), Feeling good (Michael Buble), and again, I can't think of any more. I'm sure there are some more that I just can't remember. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment