I didn't take any pictures while I was painting them, so I'll try to explain how I did everything in order.
1. paint a half circle on the outer half of your nail and fill it in.
2. After that has dried, use a nail art brush or toothpick to paint on ears. They're basically just triangles.
3. Use a nail dotting tool (You can also use a toothpick with one end filed flat) and some black polish to dot on eyes.
4. Use nail dotting tool and paint on a yellow nose. The nose should be shaped like a sideways oval.
5. use a brush or toothpick and paint on whiskers.
6. Use a toothpick dipped in pink nail polish to fill in the inside of the ears. White should still be showing.
Don't forget her bow!
7. Paint remaining nails red.
For the bows: use dotting tool to paint two dots with a tiny space in between them. then make a smaller dot the middle
8. Paint bows on each nail.
9. Apply top coat.