Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday blog makeover+ Coming soon!



Hello lovelies! 

I haven't posted on here in a long time, and I think it's about time to start up again. 

As you may have noticed, I've made over my blog once again. 

For two reasons:

1. My mom said she didn't like the way my blog was (If she reads this, She should feel guilty ;) )

2. I wanted to make my blog more festive for the holidays. 

I'm not totally happy with it's appearance, but it will do until I find a layout that I really like.


A few other things, 

Any time now I'll be posting a review for my first pair of circle lenses, I.Fairy super crystal in grey, from Pinkyparadise.com. So watch out for that! 


 Also, later on today I will be posting a recommendation for an absolutely fantastic Kdrama that I've been watching non stop.  It's without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever watched. 




Last but not least, I'm going to be posting a blog about the winter themed beverage that I've been absolutely obsessed with, and one about some of the things that I'm thankful for. 
Have a great Thanksgiving everybody! 

XOXO~

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment