Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pinkyparadise.com I.Fairy super crystal circle lens review



I've been wanting to try circle lenses ever since discovering them. 
I knew that I wanted a huge doll-eyed look, but other than that I had no idea what to look for. 
After doing a little research I found the I.Fairy super crystal lenses
It took me a while, but I finally decided on the grey color. At first I was going to get the blue, but I figured they would be to bright. 
A lot of people in reviews were saying that the blue lenses would make great cosplay lenses, and for some reason that turned me off completely. 

I got the lenses from http://pinkyparadise.com
They arrived almost exactly two weeks after they were ordered (which was right on time!)

Here are some pics of the contacts from various sites:







Now here are some pics of me with the lenses on ;)








COLOUR: ★★★★4/5☆

I think the color is really pretty. It's subtle enough, but still noticeable. It kind of looks like a dark, dark dark blue.

ENLARGEMENT: ★★★★★5/5

These lenses are huge! I'm sure there's probably bigger out there, but these are perfect for me. 


COMFORT: ★★★4/5☆

I was amazed at how comfortable these actually are. My eyes were a little irritated for a few minutes after I first put them in, but then they pretty much disappear! 
The first day I wore these I had them in for around 6 1/2 hours, and If I had to, I could have kept them in longer. 

NATURALNESS: ★★★3/5☆☆

To me, 3 out of five isn't necessarily a bad thing at all. I mean, my eyes are way bigger than they naturally are with these in. How natural is that supposed to look? 
I think the color is pretty natural though. It's not like "Oh look hun, she has built in headlights!" ;)


Overall I really like these lenses. And I would definitely try some of the other colors if I got the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment