Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm thankful for


Here are just a few of the things that I'm thankful for, in honor of Thanksgiving (which is tomorrow!)

1. My Salvation 

2. My parents who love me no matter what.

3. My siblings, who I love even though they're a pain in the butt ;)

4. My Grandparents that love me very much.

5. The rest of my big family.

6. My bestest friend in the whole wide world, who I've known since birth.

7. The fact that I have a roof over my head and food to eat.

8. Dance. I may not be that good yet, but to me dance is one of the most beautiful things in the entire world. It gives those without a voice a way to speak, and people with too much of one a reason to be silent for a little while. 

9.  All the men and women who fight to keep us free.

10. (last but most important) Jesus, who died on the cross so that I can go to heaven. 

What are you thankful for? <3


~Anna



1 comment:

  1. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete