Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bucket list challenge


Last year I made a list of things I wanted to do before my next Birthday,  although I didn't get very much of it crossed off. 
This year  I made another one, and I'm determined to cross off (at least) most of the tasks.

How my bucket list works is I start with a hundred, and then add on however old you are minus 1. For example, it you're 24 then your number would be 125, and you would have to think of 125 things before your 25th Birthday. 

A few of the things on my list:

Do good in school. 

Don't drink any Soda all year.  
(This is one that I have stuck to from last years list. But I'm gonna put it on there again just because.)

Create a collage of things that I love. 

Keep up a diary. 

Run 8 miles .

Read more Shakespeare.

So now the challenge part,

I challenge YOU to make your own bucket list of things you want to do before your next Birthday. 

With everything I crossed out, I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, and I WILL do better in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment