Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How to do a voice over without the proper equipment


As some of you may know, I just recently started making beauty videos on Youtube. 
For my last video I did my first makeup tutorial. 
I was disappointed at how it turned out because I had to use text to explain what I was doing, instead of a voice over, and it covered up my face.

I was thinking, and I came up with a way to use your digital camera to do voice overs.

*This method works with Windows movie maker. I'm sure it would probably work with other editors, but since I only use WMM I only know for sure that this works on it. 


Step 1.
Use the video setting on your camera to record whatever you want your voice over to say. 

2. Upload your video to your computer. 

3. If you need to edit any parts out, do it now. 

4. Upload the video to Youtube as a private video.

5. Copy the link to the video in the search box.

6. Go to http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and convert it to an MP3, then save it to your computer.

7. On your video editor, add the MP3 file to the video and mute the original video. 

That's it!

You can also use this site for multiple other things. I use it to make ringtones :)

1 comment:

  1. Aha! Clever! Wish I'd thought of that :P hehe thanks :)

    Tay
    x
    http://lovehaterelationshipwithworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete