Saturday, January 14, 2012

I decided to thread my eyebrows

As in, thread my own eyebrows. By myself. 

If you aren't familiar with threading, it's basically an method of hair removal using nothing but thread.

As I'm writing this I haven't done it yet, but I'm getting ready to. I hope they turn out good! 
I know how to thread, I'm just nervous that I'll mess up really bad... 

Okay, here I go!

All done!

The process took about 15 minutes per eyebrow.. Remember, I'm  a novice! 

As far as pain goes, It hurts pretty bad at first but just like plucking, the pain goes away after a few minutes.

Afterwords the area around my brows was read for about 10 minutes.

I'm not going to get into exactly how to thread, but if you're interested in learning there are some really good videos on youtube showing you how to do it.


Before: 

After: 

The after picture is before I cleaned up stray hairs with tweezers.

No comments:

Post a Comment