Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I got yesterday

Yesterday was a pretty good shopping day (in terms of finding cool stuff, not necessarily buying all of it.).

Several days go I went to target with my Mom to buy a Birthday present for my friend, and I found these velvet pumps among the clearance  shoes. 
That day they were $15.
I wanted them so bad! I didn't buy them though.

Yesterday my Mom went into target and came out with them!

By then the price was $8. 

Absolutely amazing deal for such fabulous footwear!

P.S. I've been really digging red pumps lately... Not sure why. 


The second thing I got, was this Burberry bag. 
Get this, it was $8 at a thriftstore!
Now, whether it's real or not has stirred up some controversy here at my house. 
With my knowledge of Burberry, I'm convinced that it's real, but my mom decided to google it, and she's skeptical.
Personally, I think she kind of hopes it's a knockoff. 
Because she seems to really want it.
But you didn't hear that from me ;)

Whether it's a knockoff or not, it looks exactly like a Burberry bag.
So I'm just gonna go with my instinct and say that it's real.


This has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but did you know you can text pictures to email addresses?
Me neither until just now. 
The first two pictures here from my camera, and I must say, I'm pretty impressed at it's half way decent quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment