Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday... How I loved thee



Hello you!

First off, I hope you are having a wonderful day or night!

Tuesday I was my first day of school.

I won't go to far into detail about how that went, for both your benifit and mine haha!
Anyways, my lovely Mom felt that we should celebrate this occasion some how, so here's what we did that made my day perfect...
First off, we went to our "local" Sweet frog and both got an enormous bowl of frozen yogurt.
I got chocolate and NY cheesecake topped with gummy bears, chocolate chips and chocolate covered raisins (which I love!).

After this we went to my dance studio and bought my new ballet shoes.
Also, I got the cutest mini pointe shoe key chain! I wish I had a picture of it, but I don't. 
Instead, here is one I found on the internet!


The best came while we were doing some grocery shopping... Yes, grocery shopping!
After we had checked out, a male employee ran up to me and said "I just have to tell you, you have really lovely hair!" then ran off. 
A couple of people have suggested that he was probably flirting with me, but for a number of reasons, I don't think that's the case. I mean, older guys don't flirt with young girls in front of their parents usually do they? Not unless the want attacked! 
Either way, that compliment kept a smile on my face for longer than any of the material things I had been blessed with that day. As a matter of fact, it still brings a smile to my face! 

My original plan was to make this post much longer and most interesting, but I'm insanely sleepy right now so those plans changed.

Wherever you are right now, stop to think about the compliments you're received from strangers... If the thought alone doesn't make you smile, complement someone else the next time you go out. It'll brighten your day as well as theirs!

XOXO

Elysse




No comments:

Post a Comment