Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I'm excited for!

Originally I was going to write this last night... Except I didn't exactly know that this was what I would end up writing about, so here it is now!(:

I'm an easily excitable person... I keep it well hidden though so lots of times people think I just don't care about anything... Which is obviously not true!

Here I will share with you some of the bigger things I am excited for.... cause if I told you all the little things, this post would never end.

Here's a list of some of the things I have to be excited for so far, as much in chronological order as I can manage... 

1. Movie under the stars tomorrow night with youth group!
Ok so it's not going to look like that.... If it did, I would never leave... Ever.

2. Running my first 5k next week!

This is a big deal to me since I haven't been running for long... Can't wait!

3. Going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra next month!
One of my favorite groups ever... Also, that guy ^ Is super awesome. Just saying. 

4. Thanksgiving.
One of my favorite holidays! I love getting together with family and celebrating everything God has blessed us with!... I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy the pumpkin pie too :p

5.My Birthday!
Dec 3.... What else is there to say?

6. The start of winter.
I love winter... Like, a lot!

7. Christmas!
Favorite holiday... Ever!

8. New Years Eve
I look forward to this mostly because I will be breaking my 3-year non-soda drinking streak.... After this night, there shall be no more pop for me...Until the next NYE that is!

9. 2013 Dance Recital! <3

From here out I don't know precisely when these things are going to happen.... Just so you know..(:

10. The glorious day when will be good enough to dance en pointe...<3


11. First full marathon.

12. finally speaking fluent Korean...(:

13. The day my hair is finally this long.... so i can get this haircut!

14. My senior trip to Seoul!


15. When I find my soul mate..<3








So yeah, those are some of the things I have been really excited about lately.... Yay!

If you were to make a list like this, what would be at the top?

Later gator! 

XOXOXO

Elysse<3




No comments:

Post a Comment