Sunday, November 4, 2012

OOTD November 4th



I've come to the realization that I'm not very good at this blogging thing. 
Once again, I've been MIA for a few weeks... Sorry for that!
Here's an OOTD to make up for being a bad blogger!
P.S. Yes, I really do need to clean my mirror! Ha ha ha!


Today I layered my favorite lace tank (brand unknown) over a plane white cami (VS).
Over that I wore my favorite cold weather sweater (Kohls), a scarf (Brand unknown), and my favoritest necklace of owl time-Oops, I mean ALL time... How could I have made that mistake?

Oh, also.. I wore pants too. Dark wash jeggings from Kohls to be exact!


Favorite vintage necklace that was given to me by my Grandmother! I almost literally wear it with everything!


 I topped this outfit off with my favorite scent ever, Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger! 

As far as shoes go, I wore a pair of black knee high boots with this outfit. I don't have a picture of those. (:

So the articles of clothing that have graced my body this lovely autumn day! 

Hope your day has been incredible!!!! <3

Hugs!

XOXOXO

Elysse 


No comments:

Post a Comment