Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm sooo excited!!!!

A few days Facebook decided I looked fake, so they took my account away ;'( But I just got it back after "I" emailed them a zillion times. I swear I couldn't be more relieved! I have all my pictures back from my mini vacation with my best friend. One of which was of me in the Coach store with literally the most beautiful bag in the world, that one was really the picture I was most concerned about.

ALSO, The chronicles of Narnia Voyage of the dawn treader comes out on dvd Friday! I am going to have to buy it eventually (Along with the lion the which and the wardrobe, I have prince Caspian already and I want to have all the movies.)

To celebrate, I will be posting a much requested picture on my tumblr. And just so you don't feel left out, I'll post it on here too :)

Oh wait... for some reason it's not letting me post any pictures on here. I'll try again later :?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!
    Cute blawg!
    I'm glad facebook let you back on, I know I'd die without all my pics!
    Check out my blawg?

    XOXO Mass

    ReplyDelete