Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bucket list: Travel edition



Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I decided to write a list of all the places I want to travel (Well, all the ones that I can think of at least).
Some of these may not necessarily be countries, but particular places in states or countries. 

Ready? Here we go!

1. South Korea!

Okay, this one's a given.. I probably didn't even have to put it on here kekeke... 

2. Japan.
My Mom actually lived in Japan for a while. She says it's beautiful!

3. China

Yeah.. I may as well just say "ASIA!", but I wanted to be more specific.

4. Paris <3

5. New York



6. Verona


7. England


8. Melissani cave


9. Tamolitch pool

10. New Caledonia 


11. Tavarua Island  


12. Jamaica


13. Ireland



14. Sardinia beach


15. Barcelona 


















No comments:

Post a Comment