Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Special announcement!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

I've got a big announcement to make!

For Christmas this year I got a new camera with HD video... I've been wanting to start vlogging for a long time now, but never had a decent camera to do it with... But now I do, so I am going to start focusing on vlogging!

I love blogging, but recently it's been extremely difficult to express my feelings with mere words... I'm not saying I'm never going to blog again, but I am most likely going to be posting a good deal less.

I haven't yet set up my channel, but when I do you'll be the first to know!

I'm also planning on creating a new blog (That is if my youtube channel is fairly successful), and gradually transitioning to posting on there as apposed to this little blog.

I hope the rest of your day is filled with sunshine and jingle bells! ;)

XOXOXO

Elysse


No comments:

Post a Comment