Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Yeah, about that...


Alrighty, so it's really late and I'm incredibly sleepy due to literally not sleeping a wink last night (another story for another sleepless night haha!), but before I go to bed I wanted to give everyone reading this a heads up about what's going on with my Youtube channel... 

I have the channel set up for the most part, and I filmed a video to edit... That's where the problem is.. You see, the editing program on the computer I'm having to use (since videos will for some reason not upload on my own ancient computer..) isn't suitable for editing HD videos, so I'm not able to edit with it... And there's nothing else that I can use at the moment. I spend three hours trying to get it to work with the Youtube editor, but all attempts failed miserably... 

I will get a video up as soon as I possibly can! I swear from the bottom of my pinky!... That made absolutely no sense, I am aware.. Ha ha ha!

If you don't believe that I really tried editing, here's proof.. Kind of... 
 P.S... Check out these adorable sushi erasers that I found at Target the other day! I'm just a bit obsessed to say the least... ;)


Hugs and sparkles! <3 <3 <3

~Elysse~

No comments:

Post a Comment